Articles Archive for May 2011
Linux Administration »
I just bought this laptop yesterday. I’ve just solved issue 1 of 3 (all issues as of 26/7/11)
1. Touchpad isn’t recognised as a touchpad but rather a mouse and so can’t “disable touchpad while typing” causing me to constantly bump it.
2. Suspend / Resume isn’t working.. I will fix this soon (fixed: 26/07/11)
3. Slight high-pitched noise coming from built-in mic. (fixed: 26/07/11)
4. Don’t run ecrypt-fs on your /home partition. It causes a lot of freezing.
5. My grub config now /etc/default/grub now has the following. The semaphore line fixes some …